April 30, 2012
April 8, 2012
My latest assignment was to get on a children’s blog site and leave a comment. This assignment originated from the wonderful site called, ” DS106″. I enjoyed reading their blogs and made some comments within them. I was surprised at one of the individuals talents at blogging who is only 14 yrs old. Time to step-up my game…..
I commented on 3 individuals blogs. This is a great way to help these kids in their efforts! everyone should get on a child’s blog and give them some positive feedback. Here’s the blogs I chose to comment on:http://ashleigh123.edublogs.org/2012/03/09/about-me/#comment-17 http://jacob-theworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/alone.html#comment-form
April 1, 2012
My Own country Ideas:
- Currency will be a chip implanted within your body. There will actually be 2 chips. 2 will be implanted at birth, 1 is from 0-16 years old so your parents get charged for your expenses. The other is from 16-grave that activates at 16 yrs old. All expenses are then your responsibility. (Kid chip fails at 16).
- Fund transfers will be available from friends and family when needed.
- Rules will all be the same, regardless of stature or currency level. If you break a rule; you will be responsible for correcting it, regardless of stature.
- There will be no lawyers or politicians.
- There will be communities where each individual has a responsibility within it.
- There will be no living outside of the community on your own.
- Violence of any kind will not be tolerated.
- There will be no weapons of any kind allowed.
- Schools will be where an adult can gain high praise and value working in them.
- Speaking negatively will be greatly frowned upon; even “taboo”.
- Every family will have a specialized craft that they do for the community.
- No one will work more than 8 hrs a day on their craft.
- Everyone must participate daily at the community square in discussion, socializing, exchanging of ideas, music, etc., 2 hrs a day required.